Cloud kitchen has now already become a new buzzword in Food tech industry in India. The cloud kitchen business model has many advantages of its own like low initial investment, lesser employees to work with , easy to manage as its a delivery only business model & easy to diversify from one specific menu to multiple cuisines.
While it is a lucrative food start-up idea, taking guided steps in the initial journey of your business is essential, as what may look profit-making business can fail in no time if proper steps are not taken in time.
The types of food kitchen models that one can setup according to the space availability and affordability are as given below:
- Single Brand (minimum space required – 300 -600 sqft, 1-2 cuisines, minimum 15 menus, ideal for startups )
- Virtual Restaurants
- Multi Brand Cloud Kitchens (Fasoos & Box 8 in India)
- Shared Kitchen Spaces (Multiple brands works under the same roof)
- Aggregated Managed Cloud Kitchen (Swiggy Acess)
- Operator Managed cloud KItchen (For e.g Biryani Blue taking help from an already established cloud kitchen operator like kitopi in Dubai)
Proven Tips To increase the sales and generate leads for your cloud kitchen setup:
1.Market Your Brand Well
As cloud kitchen is online only medium wherein you only serve your customers via online delivery medium having a strong online presence is of utmost importance for your brand. Hence it is essential to have a strong digital presence from the start itself.
Here are ways that you can establish your brand digital medium
- Advertise on an Online Aggregator: Zomato & Swiggy are like search engines for local restaurants, associating with the aggregator is a basic step one can take to get your brand good visibility. However, one should take note that to rank well on the aggregator’s app one needs to pay a hefty price for the sponsored ads, the platform is highly competitive and is not a budget-friendly way for startups. You can buy your cutlery on this link
- Run Local Facebook / Google Ads: Running paid campaigns on online channels is a great way to boost your cloud kitchen sales. You can run an advertisement on Google and social media platforms to reach out to your potential customers. Remember to include a Call-to-Action in the advertisement banners which leads your customers to your cloud kitchen’s online ordering landing page Why Do One need Customised Creative solutions for Cloud Kitchens
- Develop organic sources of online orders: While you can rely on paid campaigns to create brand awareness and generate your first few orders, you must also develop organic channels of online orders. Having an online-ordering enabled website is critical for a cloud kitchen business. SEO Optimization for the website is important so that it appears organically whenever someone searches for the type of food you serve. Learn the importance of SEO for making organic traffic for your brand. https://digitaldeepak.com/seo/. Storytelling is the way for developing the brand positioning for your niche .https://zeeforbrands.com/2020/11/07/storytelling-for-brands-7-part-sb-framework/
- Take Part in Local events: Word of Mouth is still the strongest form of marketing technique. Participate in local food festival and let the world know about your unique food. Conduct a food tasting session for the local food blogger by inviting them to taste your food, getting the mentions for local food bloggers is the best way to spread the word about your cloud kitchen.
- Catering in events can help you catch the attention of many: Catering at local organizations’ events will help you to come into the limelight. Be these events be anything, from Independence day celebration in your locality, a local sports event, to school carnival, if you can provide some tantalizing food to the enthusiasts in these events, they will surely come back to you. Plus, the profit margin generated through this medium is on the higher side (Low investment higher return)
- Social Media Presence is a must: In today’s time, if you want to get in touch with all the potential customers out there, you must have a strong social media presence. Create your social media pages, and post mouth-watering images and videos of your food items to attract customers. Facebook ads are the best way to reach out to your local audience (Cloud Kitchen is a hyper-local business model, so one has to think global but act local)
2. Offer Something Unique
Since restaurants are cropping up like swarms of locusts everywhere, you must provide your customers with something that others in your area are not. Select a cuisine that is new to the locals of your vicinity https://tipsytongues.com/best-middle-eastern-cuisine-in-mumbai/. For example, if there isn’t any place to satiate the taste buds of your customers with some mouth-watering Nagpur Saoji cuisine, then you can try and introduce this cuisine to the people. Unless you can offer people something out of the box, why do you think people will choose your cloud kitchen over other restaurants?
3. Do Not Compromise On Quality
While quality remains one of the main things that helps you retain your customers, it is needless to say, that its importance is even more in a cloud kitchen. This is because, since it is a cloud kitchen, people generally expect home-cooked food, whose quality is exceptionally high. Unless you can make your customers feel that they are eating from their own kitchen, you can hardly expect them to come back to you.
4. Integrate With Online Delivery Platforms
Delivery is the main thing in a cloud kitchen; hence it is very important for you to have the right personnel in place. Instead of just relying on your in-house delivery boys, integrate your cloud kitchen with various online delivery apps http://www.dunzo.com. You can also post the menus and food specialization on the local Facebook community or respective city’s foodie communities. You can avail of the digital marketing services of kitchensthan.com to automate your food delivery orders from your own website once you have established your cloud kitchen brand.
The aim is to give financial independence to the housewives in India via food startups. Also, read other routes to earn financial independence from home
We hope that you have gained comprehensive knowledge about how you can increase the sales of your cloud kitchen with these stellar cloud kitchen marketing ideas. While all you need to do and focus on isn’t much, but there are a few intricacies which if you give heed to can help you to pave a very prosperous future for your cloud kitchen.
Let me know in the comments your insights on the article. Thank You!
P. S. – The food runners or delivery boys can avail something unique on their drives. Please follow the article why to avail Suzuki motors offers